Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

A Pair of Vintage Ear Clips

18th February 2014 (Wednesday) @ 12.38pm

Found this pair of vintage-looking mixed-media ear clips while I was cleaning my late mum's possessions.  It is made with wire, has coloured plastic pearls and raffia strings that has been weaved into the design to form leaves.  
I think this ear clips are more than 50 years old if I'm not mistaken!  I've seen them stashed away in my mum's jewelry box when I was a little girl. My mum may have bought them when she was a young lady but I have never seen her worn them.  
Anyway, it's gonna be mine now.   :D




Thanks for looking &  have a nice day!  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment